Kellogg IT Lead Service Manager – Work Place Solutions in BATTLE CREEK, Michigan
Join our dynamic, progressive team of IT professionals in an environment where you can learn and grow, and create innovative technology solutions to help our business flourish. Become a part of our rich heritage that has grown from a small family business to a global organization with a presence in over 180 countries.
At the heart of the Kellogg Company is technology — a key enabler of how we market, sell and manufacture our well-known and beloved brands to consumers around the globe.
Come grow with us as IT Lead Service Manager – Global Business Services (GBS) Work Place Solutions. You will be based at our Battle Creek, MI or Oak Brook, IL location. This critical role will have accountability for Site Support services provided to Kellogg by a number of Managed Service Providers (MSP’s), third-party vendors, and certain IT resolver groups. You will manage vendor relationships in a service delivery environment, ensuring delivery, solutions and customer satisfaction levels are within specified Service Level Agreements, financial parameters, and business models.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as an IT Lead Service Manager you will help Kellogg grow our business and build on our success by:
• Responsible for the delivery of services by the MSP’s, vendors and employees for Site Support. These include services supporting End User Computing, meeting room technology, Office 365, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer and various other technologies that enable our business
• Managing SLA performance for MSP’s, vendors and various IT resolver groups through governance models
• Responsible for the customer satisfaction of the services provided by MSP’s and Vendors, including VIP services, and managing service escalations around them
• Driving continuous improvement activities by partnering with the ITSM office, hosting customer focus groups, building relationships and setting expectations with customers, and managing communications
• Providing project support for ITSM program maturity, WPS technology refreshes, site updates, and other technology related initiatives
• Works closely with IT asset management teams to ensure sites to adhere to proper asset management processes and maintain the asset management database
• Works closely with Kellogg IT, MSPs and vendors to ensure services and products are fit for purpose, and meeting expectations, are evolving to meet changing business requirements and are providing the value expected to meet financial targets
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Significant relevant IT and business work experience as a Manager or Service Delivery manager in a Workplace, Service Desk, EUC or Site Support setting
• Strong vendor management experience
• Consistently demonstrated experience in employee management
• Experience building relationships with people at a variety of levels
• Excellent verbal, written and executive presentation skills
• Vendor management experience in a Managed Service Provider environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Global vendor management experience
• ServiceNow development and/or administration experience
• ITIL v3.0 certification
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Travel is expected up to 20%
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: IT Lead Service Manager – Work Place Solutions
Location: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Other Locations: USA-IL-Oak Brook
Requisition ID: INF000983
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Oct 22, 2017, 10:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No