Kellogg Senior Director, E-Commerce – Customer Logistic Services in BATTLE CREEK, Michigan
Grow with us as a Senior Director, E-Commerce through creating strategies for our fastest growing platform while building capabilities in the Supply Chain organization. Engage with us as you drive thought leadership, knowledge, insights, and customer engagement across our customer base to grow profitably & sustainably Kellogg’s brand making it easy for shoppers to SEE, FIND & Buy Kellogg products on line.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Director, E-Commerce, at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Capability-Building and Innovation/Customer Service
• Identifying and developing platforms/capabilities impacting ecommerce and then turns over the work to the dedicated, virtual team to implement
Accountable to ensuring work is completed and delivering results
• Interacting with the GBS service centers to ensure e-commerce customer needs are met
• Identifying solutions and building consistent, flexible end to end supply chain capabilities to enhance e-commerce service
• Implementing and monitoring e-commerce customer measurement report cards
• Performing assessments of e-commerce business development opportunities
• Interacting with e-commerce customers and sales regarding long-term supply chain issues
• Managing e-commerce customer communication strategies
• Developing Customer Logistics program guidelines for e-commerce customers and the process to enforce
• Performing analyses of supply chain data (for example SAP, BW, APO, RetailLink, Geneva, Vendor Central, etc.)
• Directing and leading strategy for changes to e-commerce customer initiatives across customer service teams and supply chains
Capacity, Network Planning, Strategic Planning
• Maintaining awareness of e-commerce market trends and competitors, benchmark, research, and evaluate opportunities to create positive changes in process and execution for e-commerce
• Working with Product Supply and other groups to resolve critical product shortage issues for e-commerce customers
• Anticipating business needs and developing and communicating recommendations, risks, and contingency plans (including upper management through analysis, updates, and recommendations)
• Ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial data and statistics, including operating and administrative budgets, to ensure compliance with organizational and regulatory standards and requirements
• Delivering cost savings goals annually through mutually beneficial programs
• Making strategic decisions, considering immediate and long-term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with decision alternatives
• Acting as a liaison between the department and other departments, or business units, in the organization
• Designing management structures and control systems that drive strategic change
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in E-Commerce, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Extensive experience in a related role
• Significant years of supervisory/managerial experience
• Strong knowledge of CPG industry
• Strong end to end supply chain understanding
• Master’s Degree
• Experience managing people across multiple supply chain disciplines
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• Processed and Packaged foods industry experience
• Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI): Knowledge of the vendor managed inventory program used to mitigate risk and reduce Donate and Destroy finished goods
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Travel is approximately 25%.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Senior Director, E-Commerce – Customer Logistic Services
Location: USA-MI-Battle Creek - Corporate Headquarters
Other Locations: USA-IL-Chicago
Requisition ID: LOG002369
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Ongoing
Relocation Assistance: Yes