Kellogg Quality Supervisor in OMAHA, Nebraska
Grow with us as a Quality Supervisor at the Omaha Cereal Plant! Reporting to the Quality & Food Safety Manager, items you will be responsible for managing the hold program, leading our consumer complaint improvement initiatives, improving the food quality programs, and assisting with document control to name a few of the job responsibilities.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Quality Supervisor, you will be part of our success by:
• Overseeing the on hold product program which includes reporting status, monitoring trends, releasing, investigating, and reporting of the product on hold
• Administering and continually improving established food quality programs
• Leading the Quality Work Stream which focuses on reducing consumer
• Responsible for maintaining the QPM (Quality Programs Manual)
• Supervising the OQS (Operational Quality Systems) Technicians on all shifts
• Responsible for PES (Product Evaluation System) training for the facility
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Quality, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma or GED and related work experience
• Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office
• BA/BS degree in Food Science, Business Management, Chemistry, or equivalent and demonstrated experience in quality or food safety
• HAACP certification
• Experience writing food safety and food quality programs and procedures
• Experience in managing processes
• Food processing and packaging experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The hiring manager for this role is Craig Stevenson.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Quality Supervisor
Requisition ID: QUA000493
Job Function: Quality
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Sep 6, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No