Kellogg Facilities & Utilities Engineer in ZANESVILLE, Ohio
Grow with us as you use your expertise to oversee the maintenance of the facility and utility equipment at one of our state-of-the art manufacturing facilities. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Facilities & Utilities Engineer at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Providing management and technical leadership that contributes to the continuous improvement of the facility, equipment, and production systems in support of business goals
• Primary responsibilities including planning, execution and oversight of facility infrastructure and utilities systems
• Providing PSM technical leadership and RMP compliance, plant mechanical integrity, and utilities optimization
• Additional responsibilities including regulatory compliance, capital project improvements, energy optimization, engineering, and related contract management
• Being responsible for Computer Maintenance Management System sustainability and enhancement: Establish and ensure achievement of all unit KPIs
• Effectively working with plant maintenance, production scheduling, operations, and other contracted services to achieve business goals.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• High School Diploma/GED with substantial related work experience
• Broad exposure to several technical disciplines
• Management experience in a technical capacity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or another technical degree with relevant work experience
• Project management experience
• Process Safety Management (PSM) experience
• SAP knowledge along with associated workflows
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The hiring manager for this role is Robert Tuma.
This position may require approximately 5% US travel. Work/maintenance coverage may extend beyond the normal hours, including weekends and/or holidays.
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf for English or this Link at http://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf for Spanish.
Title: Facilities & Utilities Engineer
Requisition ID: ENG000390
Job Function: Engineering
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Sep 8, 2017, 11:59:00 PM