Kellogg Finance Business Partner in ÎLE, France
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Grow with us as a Finance Business Partner as you support & partner with Financial, Commercial and Category teams, to ensure financial visibility and delivery of the relevant Cluster Category business. You will act as a key partner to the Snacks and Cereal Cluster teams and uphold the financial integrity and profitability of the brands.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You will be supporting the Cluster Cereal/Snacks Finance Manager to execute the plans to deliver the short and medium-term financial goals of the Cluster Cereal/Snacks business by providing challenge, financial visibility, insights and guidance into decision making. Also, playing an integral role in the Cereal/Snacks Kellogg Standard Operating Process (KSOP) & lead the Outlook processes, acting as the owner of associated tools ensuring that we deliver our financial targets and continuously improve the accuracy of our monthly volume and financial forecasts.
You will be consistently Business Partnering with the Cereal/Snacks Cluster teams to mitigate risks by building robust contingency plans and realising the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets. Excellent execution of the commercial planning and financial budgeting process will be important, actively driving collaboration and alignment with the FP&A teams and Cereal/Snacks Commercial teams to ensure all deadlines & targets are met.
Your responsibility will also include controlling local Advertising and Promotion spends, driving understanding and adherence to the accounting policy and controls. In addition, you will partner with the Cluster Cereal/Snacks Commercial teams in optimising Local Magic initiatives.
Additional accountability will include collating and reviewing the category actuals P&Ls for the Cluster, challenge variances, understanding root cause analysis and presenting overview of key drivers of performance to Local cluster Category Finance Manager
Other activities include supporting the bi-annual transfer pricing process as necessary, working across functional groups in gathering and challenging assumptions and data for financial models in order to influence Innovation decisions. Finally, establishing strong relationships is important and working as part of the integrated Cluster Category finance team to ensure good understanding and insight into commercial complexities of the Cluster.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• University Degree in Finance/Business-Related field + 3/4 years of related commercial finance and FP&A work experience essential
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills and attention to detail
• Takes ownership for his/her own work and actively seeks for improvement opportunities
• Experience of working in a fast paced, cross functional environment with tight turnaround times for deliverables
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience when handling challenge
• Experience of working in a Commercial environment preferably for an FMCG
• Occasional European Travel mobility required
• Fluent English- verbal and written
• Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan)
• Knowledge of Anaplan would be an advantage
• Experience of working effectively in a virtual/multi-cultural team environment
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
May be required to work an alternative schedule to support different time zones
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: France-Île-de-France-Paris (Noisy le Grand)
Other Locations: France
Requisition ID: FIN002771
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jun 30, 2018, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No