Kellogg Demand Planning Benelux in BRUSSELS, Belgium
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The Demand Planner is responsible for managing, enriching, and owning the Total Forecast within the APO system, for a 0-18 month horizon. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Supports the local demand planning and forecasting process
Prepares and generates demand planning forecasts, including enriching and finalizing short term horizon forecasts
Owns demand planning forecasts and conducts regular reviews with stakeholders and updates forecasts as needed
Identifies and supports process and KPI improvements;
Gathers necessary market-data from cross-functional stakeholders to create S&OP volume proposal
Helps to drive consensus within the cross-functional team (Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and Finance) on monthly S&OP volumes + presents these volumes and their drivers to local management.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE ?
Required Education and Experience
• University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative field (Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering, or related field)
• Language Skills: French (required), English (Required);
• Expertise in Demand Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
• Proficiency with ERP systems (e.g., SAP) and Microsoft Office - with an Excel advanced level -
• Experience in Demand Planning process including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• FMCG foods industry experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW ?
You will be measured on:
• DP Weekly KPIs (FA and Bias)
• KSOP Monthly KPIs (FA and Bias)
• Process compliance
Reports to: KSOP Manager (France & Benelux)
Peer Relations: Demand Planners in other locations.
Other relationships: Category Demand Planning Managers, European Supply Planners, Internal Marketing and Sales colleagues
There may be travel to :
Once per quarter, 2 days
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Demand Planning Benelux
Requisition ID: LOG003549
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Dec 7, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No