Kellogg Field Sales Representative in BRUSSELS, Belgium
Come grow with us as you help secure the success and sustainability our company thrives on. Learn with us in an environment that cares about your development. Engage with us you as you join a phenomenal team – one company with endless possibilities for you!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You don’t necessarily need a FMCG background – we’ll teach you all you need to know about selling and the categories we sell in. What is vital is attitude. It’s about working smart: taking responsibility & accountability, challenging yourself, analyzing how you can improve and ensuring that every action you take builds towards our objective. You’ll be influencing customers, building relationships and generating sales in our biggest accounts to help us all win.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with our Field Sales Manager to help deliver and exceed annual business and individual targets.
• Distributing each product in the different types of channels.
• Building strong partnerships with your regional clients to step change customer engagement & to deliver the best results for Kellogg’s in line with vision & strategy
• Developing the convenience food sales-driven concept.
• Optimizing all tools Kellogg’s put to the Point Of Sales (POS) in order to seize all potential profitable opportunities.
• Ensuring optimal distributions and visibility by product on the shelf.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- You have an University Degree in Business, Marketing or Communication.
• A first experience in Sales (preferably in FMCG) is a plus, not a must have.
• On top you have strong initiative, analytical & communication skills, an excellent team working abilities and the determination to continue achieving and learning.
• You can demonstrate fluency in Dutch or French and English.
• You have a positive attitude towards challenge and changes.
• You are a holder of a valid driver license.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role is perfect for a young graduate looking for his/her first work experience.
The ideal collaborator has an immense passion and an entrepreneurial spirit to work and win within the FMCG area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow with us whilst contributing to the growth of the Kellogg business.
This position is a great opportunity to proof yourself within the Sales organisation aiming to help you develop for a future role at the office based in Zaventem.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Field Sales Representative
Requisition ID: SAL010247
Job Function: Sales and Category Management
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jul 7, 2019, 2:29:00 AM
Relocation Assistance: No