Kellogg Capacity Specialist in BUCHAREST, Romania
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching anddelighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose ofnourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart ofeverything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and wherewe're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who workshere. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg,continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a strongerfuture every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, SpecialK and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on,where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is thisbelief that brings us together and sets us apart.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BEDOING
Businesspartnering with multiple stakeholders (Categories, internal and externalmanufacturing teams, Warehouses, Clusters, and GBS teams) to analyze supplyrisks within the network (production and distribution) and to proposeoperational and financial solutions to maximize service levels whilstoptimizing the cost profile.
· Serves as single point of contact and key interfacebetween Supply Planning and manufacturing to deliver the short-term planningcycle at the agreed targets.
· Proactively work to analyze current and potentialSupply Risks on specific manufacturing platforms
· Develop and coordinate actions plans with keystakeholders to ensure the right mitigation options are made visible. E.g.Recommending changes to production schedules)
· Represents the Supply Planning team on daily, weeklyand monthly governance calls where options and recommendations need to beclearly presented with all the facts to ensure efficient decision making
· Coordinating cross-functional/geographical teams toensure the issues are known, and possible options to mitigate are understoodwith all the impacts to help make the correct decision.
· Lead/contribute to building processes and proceduresbetween cross-functional teams in order to improve E2E Supply Chain processes.
YOURRECIPE FOR SUCCESS
Degree inEngineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain, Economics or Finance(Required); Proficiency in project management (Preferred)
Expertise inintegrated supply chain, capacity management (Required)
Experience in supplyplanning or production scheduling (Required)
Proficiency with ERPsystems (e.g. SAP/ APO / BW) and Microsoft Office (Required)
Language Skills:English (Required); Second European Language (Preferred)
Strongcommunication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills (Required);Ability to anticipate and proactively solve issues.
FMCG industryexperience (Preferred)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Capacity Specialist
Requisition ID: LOG003256
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jun 23, 2019, 2:29:00 AM
Relocation Assistance: No