Kellogg Order to Cash Team Lead in BUCHAREST, Romania
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The primary function of the Order to Cash Team Lead (Back Office) is to maximize cash flow by leading a team of Functional Analysts who manage the order to cash cycle and related business relationships with Kellogg customers, including managing credit and financial risks.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Provide leadership for delivering consistent and reliable performance and direction.
• Partner with internal and external customers, at all levels to identify trends, propose strategies, and resolve OTC issues.
• Promote a customer-centered culture serving as a consultant to internal/external customers, striving to exceed customers’ needs, requirements, and expectations.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies and decrease costs.
• Directly manage the operations for a cluster team and provide guidance to individual team members to attain maximum productivity levels and deliver targets.
• Mentor team members by identifying best practices, providing guidance, direction, and training for future career growth.
• Serve as a backup to the KEU OTC Manager.
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team.
• Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements.
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework.
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
• Maximize cash flow by effectively managing credit risk and bad debt evaluation.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg’s, we emphasize on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• University Degree or equivalent and significant previous experience in Order-to-Cash or a related field is required.
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Supervisory experience
• Customer relationship management experience.
• Computer skills, including experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Deep analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong negotiation and decision making skills.
• Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments.
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with key internal/external customer to drive change & continuous improvement.
• Strong knowledge of collections, deductions, and/or customer service preferred.
• Ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Solid time management skills.
• Strong knowledge of service centers processes and procedures.
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraint.
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment.
• Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
• Processed and Packaged foods industry experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myhr @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Order to Cash Team Lead
Requisition ID: FIN002781
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Jul 25, 2018, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No