Kellogg RTR Payroll Finance Accountant in BUCHAREST, Romania
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive. Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Grow with us in an exciting new role as Payroll Accountant. The Record to Report Payroll Accountant is responsible for performing a diverse set of work activities included in the end-to-end Record to Report (RTR) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILLI BE DOING?
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the Payroll Accountant will have to:
• Deliver accurate and timely payroll finance information;
• Consistently meet compliance measures and achieves service level agreements;
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality service and efficiency within a strong internal control framework;
• Have a mindset of continuous improvement aimed at constantly challenging the norm and being innovative;
• Communicate strongly with Overheads Business Partners, Auditors, Government Agencies, Payroll Providers and Benefit Providers;
• Work with local payroll providers to prepare and post accurate payroll actuals and accruals in line with accounting standards;
• Liaise with GBS Payroll and payroll providers to resolve any queries on the payroll bookings on a timely basis;
• Prepare payroll balance sheet accounts in the reconciliation portal within the required deadlines; reconcile payroll P&L accounts to payroll files, reconcile social security contributions and local returns to general ledger and identify and resolve issues with HR support;
• Ensure that management reports are issued to local market finance/ cost center contacts on a timely basis and that queries are followed up in a timely manner;
• Prepare the allocation of pension balances based on the Pension Square Up provided by Pensions Manager;
• Contributes to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position. you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel – Required; Experience with Word, PowerPoint, and Access - Preferred;
• English knowledge (advanced);
• Experience of General Ledger activities,(including Payroll);
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and US GAAP;
• Expertise in Record to Report function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools;
• Qualified or studying towards professional accounting qualification (eg CIMA, ACA, ACCA);
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally;
• Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN;
• Previous work experience in SAP.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact european.recruitment@ kellogg.com. All applications MUST be done via our career site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: RTR Payroll Finance Accountant
Requisition ID: FIN003484
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Dec 6, 2019, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No