Kellogg Regulatory & Quality Manager in DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
The role will uphold local compliance of all Kellogg cereal and snack products in MENAT region including the GCC, Turkey, North Africa, Iran
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Lead technical contact with local Kellogg distributors, regulatory authorities and Government bodies
• Representing the Kellogg business externally to put forward the Kellogg position
• Horizon scanning for upcoming regulations and Government initiatives that have potential business impact.
• Quality and regulatory support for all innovation and renovation projects involving the MENAT region ensuring product compliance by design.
• Set the strategy for Kellogg compliance in the region.- Generating side panel information for Kellogg MENAT cereal and snack products.
• Validating Arabic labelling information and providing local regulatory approval for all MENAT Kellogg cereal and snack artwork.
• Providing local regulatory approval and advice on all Kellogg advertising, packaging and commercial communications to ensure compliance.
• Supporting the export registration of new Kellogg products into the MENAT region by providing relevant technical and regulatory documentation and compiling necessary dossiers to allow for sale of products into region
• Co-ordinating halal approval and certification of Kellogg products liaising with Halal authorities.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• MSc or higher in a food related discipline, ideally in regulatory affairs.
• Extensive experience in a regulatory or quality role within the food industry, preferably FMCG.
• Fluent in Arabic and English, ideally multi-lingual.
• Attention to detail, problem solving skills and negotiation skills needed. Ability to handle complexity. Proactive self starter.
• Previous experience in food labelling, food technology or quality assurance preferred.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Regulatory & Quality Manager
Requisition ID: LOG002982
Job Function: Logistics and Supply Chain
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Sep 28, 2018, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No