Kellogg End to End Iniative Co-ordinator (12 months FTC) in MANCHESTER, United Kingdom
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Grow with us in an exciting new European role as End to End Initiative Coordinator (Workflow Manager). The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the departments’ necessary for activation of all new SKUs to market and data governance programmes in line with processes, standards, governances and KPI’s in order to stabilise our data accuracy and delivery to the customer.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as End to End Initiative Coordinator you will contribute to our success by:
• Co-ordinating all necessary actions required to deliver new SKUs to market in line with agreed timelines, process, standards, and KPIs
• Co-ordinate, drive and control data governance programmes to build data standards and governances
• Maintaining trackers to enable KPI creation
• Challenging working methods and tasks to enable continuous improvement
• Creating and maintaining accurate SOP's, and communicate changes effectively to key stakeholders to improve awareness of processes
• Playing an active part in all team meetings by contributing pro-actively in any discussions or change programmes to ensure effective delivery of business objectives
• Providing cover for other E2E Initiative Controllers and Coordinators
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to work with and improve processes and standards with an analytical mindset and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills and a good relationship builder, willing to challenging the status quo and look at new ways of working.
• You set high standards for yourself, with a desire, passion, and ambition to be the best.
• An approach all work with a customer focused, can-do mindset, working with other functions to ensure collaborative delivery of results.
• You understand your workload and can challenge queries to this before subsequently escalating these concerns or opportunities at the right time.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: End to End Iniative Co-ordinator (12 months FTC)
Location: UK-North West England-Manchester
Requisition ID: RES000810
Job Function: Research and Development
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Aug 30, 2018, 3:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No