Kellogg Quality Food Safety Practitioner - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract in MANCHESTER, United Kingdom
The purpose of the Quality and Food Safety Improvement Practitioner will be to manage the implementation, maintenance and improvement of comprehensive Quality and Food Safety Management Systems, providing high customer service levels to the Business Unit (BU) that the role is aligned to or as required.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Lead the execution, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the QFS programs to meet all BRC, MQFS or other audit standard requirements, company quality standards, regulations and KPI's
• Lead key Sanitation improvement projects to strengthen our Food Safety standards
• Provide Operations with accurate and effective SOC's, SOP’s and SSOP’s to manufacture high quality safe food. Developing escalation systems to manage abnormal conditions to ensure reliable return to standard
• Manages the development, revision and delivery of QFS training programmes as required to support the successful maintenance of the Business Unit requirements to include HACCP, Sanitation, Internal Audits and Document revision
• Liaise regularly with Engineering, Operations, Planning and other departments to ensure work is carried out correctly and effectively
• Responsible for ensuring that Food Safety & Quality standards are met across the site
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Educated to degree level in Food Science, Food Technology or at least 3 years’ experience in FMGC environment
• Demonstrated knowledge and applied experience of Quality Systems and Food Safety Standards both within FMGC environment and Kellogg
• Demonstrated knowledge and applied experience of HACCP related systems
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact European.Recruitment@kellogg.com
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Title: Quality Food Safety Practitioner - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Location: UK-North West England-Manchester
Requisition ID: QUA000790
Job Function: Quality
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Sep 23, 2019, 1:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No